Re: Foundations team application for bug control

On Thu, Jun 1, 2023 at 5:30 PM Brian Murray <brian@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Looking at the list of members in the Canonical Foundations team I
> noticed that quite a few people will be joining Ubuntu Bug Control all
> at once and that some of them have already been at Canonical for a
> while. Subsequently, I'm curious - what will be done about educating new
> members to Bug Control who may not still have a mentor?  Are there any
> plans to give a class about bug triage and apport crash reports?

When I volunteered to be the representative for the team, I
anticipated that I would spend some time mentoring newer members on
bug triage etc. I don't have concrete plans for what form that will
take (team docs, 1:1 meetings, or something), but I do intend to take
time to develop and improve our bug triage on-boarding over time.

-Nick