ubuntu-ca-guelph team mailing list archive

Ubuntu Hour Guelph

Hellooo!

Just wanted to let you know the Guelph Ubuntu will be held this month
on Friday,
September 27, 2013 at the Pennywhistle Pub from 7 until 8 or whenever you
feel like going.

Also, if you're in the southern Ontario area, I suggest you check out the
Ubuntu Guelph oriented mailing list. It's available from Launchpad at
ubuntu-ca-guelph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . We also have an IRC channel set up
at #ubuntu-ca-guelph .

Continuing from last month, I plan on sending out an email with a link to
the survey I designed for last meeting so that everyone can fill it out
once I figure out how to make a Google Apps for free
form publicly accessible.

Thanks,
Verdi