ubuntu-ca-guelph team mailing list archive

Fwd: Kitchener Ubuntu Hour (tomorrow 6pm-7pm @ Williams)

We've gotta get Charles subscibed to _this_ mailing list, too!

There's a LoCo Event for registration, but that's entirely optional.
Just drop in & say "Hi".

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2657/detail/

--Bob.