ubuntu-ca-guelph team mailing list archive

Re: [Ubuntu-waterloo-region] IRC/Video Chat meeting for Ubuntu-ca on 27 Feb 2014

As Bob mentions, we're going to try to do a Google Hangout On Air with
tonight's meeting.  The catch is that I didn't have time to test it out yet
(my fault), so we'll do a live test tonight!
I will be on the IRC channel as well in case we do run into issues.