ubuntu-co-concilio team mailing list archive

Thorsten Wilms: Ubuntu Chicago LoCo T-Shirt

siempre he querido una para Colombia ...

Sent to you by Hollman via Google Reader: Thorsten Wilms: Ubuntu
Chicago LoCo T-Shirt via Planet Ubuntu by thorwil on 8/1/10

A user I only know as kmrs75 so far, showed up in #ubuntu-artwork with
a few T-shirt designs for the Chicago LoCo (edit: added link to the
designs, thanks to nhandler). I felt inspired, even more so after an
image search. The initial design on top isn’t suitable for vinyl
transfer, because the Circle of Friends is much too small to be cut
out; the second might be.

Full size 623 x 748 pixel

- First version as SVG
- Second version as SVG
Filed under: Logos, Planet Ubuntu, Ubuntu
Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to Planet Ubuntu using Google Reader
favorite sites