ubuntu-council-teams team mailing list archive

Council Contact Information on Launchpad

Hey CouncilTeam,

So, I've received a few comments now about the LoCo Council being hard
to get a hold of, because we don't have our mailing list in enough
places.

nhandler mentioned something about LP barfing on l.u.com addresses to
contact, so that might be a reason it's not already in place.

Perhaps we can standardize the council team pages by adding contact
information to the description of the teams?

Any chance we could kick off a small discussion on this?

-Paul

--
#define sizeof(x) rand()
:wq