ubuntu-council-teams team mailing list archive

Re: Council Contact Information on Launchpad

Sounds like a logical step, also on the wiki pages for each team too.

-Matthew Lye

 Leadership is responsibility, not priviledge, Action, not position,
Guidance, not knowledge, and outcome, not disposition.
<No trees were harmed during this transmission. However, a great number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced>