ubuntu-council-teams team mailing list archive

Inviting boards/teams to CC meetings

Hello everybody,

at UDS we are currently at the Leadership Mini Summit and discussed how
we can spark more discussions between councils/boards/teams and get a
better feel how things are going in other parts of our community.

We want to start inviting teams or boards to CC meetings to have a
catch-up together. This should provide a way to catch up between us all
more regularly. It will make CC meetings much more interesting and
provide more information to everybody.

I will send out a more general announcement for this and encourage teams
to sign up for CC meetings and will try to set up a rough schedule for
our councils and boards.

Let us know what you think about this.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Stay up to date: follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com