ubuntu-council-teams team mailing list archive

Re: Q Restaffing Plans

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)
<jonathan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't understand. You said it's the plans for restaffing but it's just a
> list of names. Did you take into account people who are stepping down from
> these boards at the end of their turn? Are you planning on just having 3
> people on the Americas board? Or were you just pointing out when membership
> to these boards are expiring?

It's a list of people expiring from each board and the dates. We will
need to put a call out to replace them (which often includes people
re-applying as incumbents).

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com