ubuntu-council-teams team mailing list archive

Re: Q Restaffing Plans

Hello,

On 20.03.2012 19:35, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) wrote:
> I don't understand. You said it's the plans for restaffing but it's just
> a list of names. Did you take into account people who are stepping down
> from these boards at the end of their turn? Are you planning on just
> having 3 people on the Americas board? Or were you just pointing out
> when membership to these boards are expiring?

The names on the list are people whose term is going to end.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to