ubuntu-council-teams team mailing list archive

Leadership Mini-Conf at UDS

Hello everyone,

Jono just let me know that we have a Leadership Mini-Conf booked at UDS
for the afternoons of Tuesday (8th May) and Thursday (10th May).

It would be great if you could share your ideas for discussions here, so
we can collect them on a wiki page for the event.

My suggestion would be to talk a bit more about hands-on leadership this
time and be a bit less heavy on governance, ie: "What do I do if my part
of the community fragments?" or "How do I deal with conflict in the
team?" or "How do I decide what to do with initiatives which have
stalled?" - that would help us to share tips and knowledge among teams
in general.

Thanks in advance.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to

Follow ups