ubuntu-council-teams team mailing list archive

Welcoming ari-tczew back

Dear Ubuntu developers and community,

Two years ago we asked an individual to refrain from contributing to
Ubuntu. At the time, we set an expiration date of two years. This time
has now passed. Upon request, and after discussion between the Developer
Membership Board and the Community Council, we are therefore happy to
allow ari-tczew back into the Ubuntu community and ask you to do the same.

If you would like to discuss this in private, please contact the DMB
<developer-membership-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> or the CC
<community-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

Thank you,
On behalf of the Developer Membership Board and Community Council,
 Daniel