ubuntu-cyclists team mailing list archive

Re: OSS and Cycling

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 06:51:03PM -0700, Justin Knotzke wrote:
> >     http://www.async.com.br/~kiko/pix/TransAlp2008/
>
>     Hey, those are some great shots! Looking really Pro on your bike!
>     How do you like the Felt ?

It's nice but not spectacular. By this I mean it's not a magical ride,
but for the price you can get Felts at it's hard to go wrong! The thing
I liked the most about it are the Zipp 202s I bought for last year's
TransAlp; while they are a bit on the flexy side, it's hard to find
something that light, wow!

> > I should go to Montreal in the near future and will look forward to
> > having a riding partner in the area; on that note, Francis Lacoste, who
> > runs Launchpad Foundations, his dad is an avid cyclist and is also lives
> > in Montreal. Apparently he enjoys running younger riders off his wheel!
>
>    Ahh cool. Well if you are ever in town, drop me a line. Just don't
>    come in the winter as we are up to our eyeballs in snow!

I know! I think I'm planning something there next summer, and will post
to the list when I know something more about the dates.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | [+55 16] 3376 0125 | http://launchpad.net/~kiko