ubuntu-cyclists team mailing list archive

Re: Winter has arrived

Rich,

where is the indoor Cycling place??? I would love to check that out...  I
got myself a new Giant 1.0 Disc and can't bring myself to taking it into the
salt we have out here...  I have an older bike I am going to try and revive
for doing the winter riding thing.......