ubuntu-cyclists team mailing list archive

Re: Winter has arrived

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Jacob Mathena
<jacob.mathena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Rich,
>
> where is the indoor Cycling place??? I would love to check that out...  I
> got myself a new Giant 1.0 Disc and can't bring myself to taking it into the
> salt we have out here...  I have an older bike I am going to try and revive
> for doing the winter riding thing.......

Man, my highschool past keeps coming back to haunt me :)  Jacob, we
need to get together and reminisce about the good ol' days of school
:p

Anyways, the place is in Highland Park and is called Vison Quest
Coaching. I have had a few people tell me the place rocks. I work
across the street from Get A Grip Cycles in Chicago, and that is
usually where I spend a little time indoors riding on a trainer with a
killer computer system.

----
Rich Johnson
nixternal@xxxxxxxxxxx