ubuntu-cyclists team mailing list archive

Advertising parts for trade/sale on this list? (and Campy Record headset for sale)

Would anyone oppose to posting for sale/trade items on this list? I think
it'd be a good place to advertise our parts for sale when we've got them, as
long as people aren't spamming, it might be a nice place to find unexpected
deals or parts you're looking for. Is anyone opposed to this?

I'll start ;) I've got a 1992 (I think) Campy Record 1" threaded headset for
sale, looking for around $65 for it. It's in great shape, I can get pictures
if anyone is interested, I've attached a pic I found online of the same
headset. If you want a trade, I'm looking for campy braze-on downtube
shifters (syncro, record, or victory), or a campy 27.2 seatpost. Other items
will be considered. I may have a cinelli stem I'll be trying to unload soon
if anyone is interested in that let me know and I'll go measure it. I forget
the length, it's 1" threaded though.

--
-- Alex Launi