From: Alex Launi <alex.launi@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ubuntu-cyclists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, 20 May, 2009 7:26:36
Subject: [Ubuntu-cyclists] Advertising parts for trade/sale on this list? (and Campy Record headset for sale)

Would anyone oppose to posting for sale/trade items on this list? I think it'd be a good place to advertise our parts for sale when we've got them, as long as people aren't spamming, it might be a nice place to find unexpected deals or parts you're looking for. Is anyone opposed to this?

I'll start ;) I've got a 1992 (I think) Campy Record 1" threaded headset for sale, looking for around $65 for it. It's in great shape, I can get pictures if anyone is interested, I've attached a pic I found online of the same headset. If you want a trade, I'm looking for campy braze-on downtube shifters (syncro, record, or victory), or a campy 27.2 seatpost. Other items will be considered. I may have a cinelli stem I'll be trying to unload soon if anyone is interested in that let me know and I'll go measure it. I forget the length, it's 1" threaded though.

--
-- Alex Launi