ubuntu-cyclists team mailing list archive

Re: Hello World

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 10:16:26PM -0400, Wolfger wrote:
> I joined this group somewhat recently, and haven't seen any activity
> on the list yet. I use a tool called MapMyRide.com and I took the
> liberty of creating an Ubuntu Cyclists group there. If anybody else is
> using this site, please join up so I can see what others are doing (no
> doubt more than myself).
>
> http://www.mapmyride.com/community/groups/531124814219114791

Welcome homeskillet :)  I joined the team. I just need to remember to keep
updating my miles. I just looked and I am about 1,000 miles short so far
this year. I will have to break out my spreadsheet of my ride info and
update everything.

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
  WWW|  http://www.ubuntu.com
Email|  nixternal@xxxxxxxxxx
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738