ubuntu-cyclists team mailing list archive

Re: Hello Ubuntu Cyclists!

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 10:28:22PM +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
[...]
> But he's going to be dangerous next year, I think. It was awesome to see
> him come back. Even with Astana "playing" to have him win, being in the
> 3rd place was indeed impressive. Not sure if he'll be able to win
> another TdF (Contador and Andy Schlek are superior, IMO, plus some other
> youngsters, like Gesink, Sanchez, Valverde, and others)

I see the Schleks being big next year. I think Contador is done, he has no
team, he is losing all of his guys to Radio Shack. To see Rast and Popo
turn on him amazed me. Without a team he will be nothing. And, Astana is
going to bring back Vinokourov or however you spell his name. He will be #1
on the team due to being the top Kazakhstani rider.

Oh man, I cannot wait!!!

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
  WWW|  http://www.ubuntu.com
Email|  nixternal@xxxxxxxxxx
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738