ubuntu-cyclists team mailing list archive

Any Karmic + MyTourBook users out there?

I've only started to work with MyTourBook.  On my Jaunty install - the "Tour
Chart" tab shows the elevation/speed profiles as one expects (actual graph with
shading below the profile line).

On my Karmic install, the chart shows no profile line.  I know the data is
there - I can drag the vertical slider left/right in the "Tour Chart", and see
the labels update with the elevation data/speed.  It is just not shown as a
graph.

I'll try to attach an image - if that is rejected - I'll put it on a website
somewhere.

Thanks,
Daniel