ubuntu-cyclists team mailing list archive

Re: Open source design for bike mounted hand mittens

Hello Fred, not that mittens are something at all useful around here at the
moment (Portugal, Lisbon) with the current state of the weather (it's 18°
and some scattered clouds...), But I do have a pair of commercial ones that
I can photograph if you think it could be useful.

Cheers,
Bruno