ubuntu-defect-analysts team mailing list archive

New bug reports

I've created two new bug reports based off discussions we had at the
Defect Analysts Sprint.

Bug tasks which are assigned to our team or members of the team and that
have been In Progress for more than 30 days.  I for one will be
discussing these with my team at our weekly meeting with the intent of
driving this list to 0.

http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/foundations-bugs/canonical-foundations-old-in-progress-bug-tasks.html
http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/ubuntu-desktop/canonical-desktop-team-old-in-progress-bug-tasks.html
http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/ubuntu-server/canonical-server-old-in-progress-bug-tasks.html

Bug tasks about packages that our team is subscribed to which have been
reopened within the past 7 days.  The query is a bit of a hack as it
checks all the recently changed bugs to see if the date_left_closed
happened with the past 7 days.  (I did report a Launchpad bug about
being able to search on "reopened" bug tasks.)  Anyway, the thought
behind these is that either the fix didn't really work or someone made a
mistake in Launchpad.  Either way these tasks should be reviewed and
acted on appropriately.

http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/ubuntu-desktop/desktop-packages-left-closed-bug-tasks.html
http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/foundations-bugs/foundations-bugs-left-closed-bug-tasks.html
http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/ubuntu-server/ubuntu-server-left-closed-bug-tasks.html

All of the reports are updated every four hours and I've also updated
the index.html.

--
Brian Murray
Ubuntu Bug Master