ubuntu-defect-analysts team mailing list archive

Re: New bug report

On 09/26/2011 03:06 PM, Brian Murray wrote:
On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 02:43:04PM -0700, Brad Figg wrote:
On 09/26/2011 02:37 PM, Brian Murray wrote:
My manager mentioned to me that searching for Ubuntu bug tasks targeted
to the next milestone, ubuntu-11.10, and with an Importance of High or
Critical was Oopsing in Launchpad.  Subsequently, I've created the
following report:

http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/foundations-bugs/foundations-bugs-next-milestone-important-bug-tasks.html

and of course there is one for every team.  I've only listed it in the
foundations section of the index because I wasn't sure if you'd actually
want to use it.

I hope its of some use to you!

--
Brian Murray
Ubuntu Bug Master

Have you all seen:

http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/kernel-bugs/reports/rls-mgr-o-tracking-bugs.html
http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/kernel-bugs/reports/oneiric-milestone-bugs.html

No, thanks for pointing these out to us.  Perhaps we should create a
general section in http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/index.html and
add these?

What is the criteria for a bug to be tagged rls-mgr-o-tracking?

There was recently a bug report about the package stat graphs and making
the Importance / Status colors be the same as the colors that Launchpad
uses.  This makes sense to me as we are used to the colors on the
Launchpad pages since this is what use the most and it will be easiest
if there is one coloring system for people to follow.  Subsequently,
I'll be changing my graphs and think our reports should do the same.

--
Brian Murray

The first report is one that the release manager is using to track all the
bugs that she cares about. She applies rls-mgr-o-tracking tag to get them
onto this report.

The second report is one the QA manager is using to track the Oneiric
iso-testing bugs.

I know these have been mentioned by the rls manager and qa manager to
different audiences, I wasn't sure that it had gotten passed along to
everyone.

Brad
--
Brad Figg brad.figg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.canonical.com