ubuntu-defect-analysts team mailing list archive

package to team mapping tool

As you know I use a team in Launchpad (foundations-bugs) to subscribe to
packages about which my team is interested in.  I wanted to find out the
difference between the packages associated with foundations in the
package-team-mapping.csv and the packages to which my team is subscribed
so I wrote a little script.  You can find it in arsenal/scripts/:

./package-team-mapping-unsubbed.py --team foundations-bugs --csvteam
foundations

This then produces a list of packages to which foundations-bugs is not
subscribed.

--
Brian Murray