ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Re: ubuntu design for the book (pdf)

We stole our current stylesheet from the Ubuntu Manual project.  We
talked during the session of using their style guide too, assuming they
have one (they seem to be well organized).

They seem to be doing the exact sort of stuff we want to do, just a
different subject material/audience.  They even sell the book on lulu.

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual
http://ubuntu-manual.org/

-mt