ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Re: Project Assistance to help us move forward & Meeting Friday 3 Dec. 17:00 UTC

Belinda,

If you want to have a look at the current work in progress, you can download
the latest revision build from ->
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/382986/ubuntu-manual/UbuntuManual.html

This is obviously missing the chapters that are still being written.

<http://dl.dropbox.com/u/382986/ubuntu-manual/UbuntuManual.html>Thanks
Chris