ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Book Title?

I would like to kick off a brief discussion of exactly what the book title should be. Simply calling it the "Ubuntu Developer Manual" has already led to confusion with the Ubuntu Manual project and also sounds like it is aimed at people who develop Ubuntu and not our target audience which is 'people who want to develop applications for Ubuntu.' Here are two suggestions:

   * Developing Applications for Ubuntu
   * Ubuntu Application Development

Any others? We can also add a subtitle like "The Official Guide to building your first Ubuntu app" or other.

thanks all,

Belinda