ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Re: design issue with para first line indents

Kyle,

Here is some other commands you may find useful.

\\ or \newline
starts a new line without starting a new paragraph.

*\\
additionally prohibits a page break after the forced line break.

\newpage
starts a new page.

Thanks
Chris