Re: [Question #39019]: can't connect to any wireless networks

willemreinders is still having a problem:
I posted the same thing also on forum.eeeuser.com
But still no solution.
I reverted back to the original Xandros. I ĺl stick to that until I have some clue about the problem.
The fact that the wireless works OK under Xandros at least proves that it is not the hardware that´s troubling us.