Re: [Question #38810]: Release of Ubuntu Eee 8.04.1

Adam McDaniel posted a new comment:
> Will 8.0.4.1 support all the hardware for the 901?

According to Jon's page, he's just waiting for the new kernel.
The 2.6.24-21-eeepc kernel is almost ready to go... I've just got a few minor issues to fix (internal microphone and volume control are the biggest).

Fortunately someone was able to lend me their 901 for
development/testing. This should expedite things nicely.

If you want to track the status, follow this thread:
http://forum.eeeuser.com/viewtopic.php?id=38030