Re: [Question #38810]: Release of Ubuntu Eee 8.04.1

midnitemac posted a new comment:
Hey Jon,

As a new Linux user and a recent 6-month old EEE 701 user. I have been
extremely happy with running Ubuntu-Eee on it and Although, I defiantly
do NOT want to rush your great work... But, is there a more precise
time-line on the 8.04.1 update?

The last post that I saw was you stating the following: