[Question #41934]: SD Card not mounting

I have a newly acquired EEE PC 4g. It is used, but not much, you can't actually see any marks or anything and the SD card was still in the original packaging. Anyway, so I popped the card in there and it sees it just fine, but it won't mount it properly so that I can view it. Not sure why, really... but that's my question. Any ideas?