Re: [Question #42348]: Using LiveCD on 901 from USB flash drive with persist

Skaffen gave more information on the question:
Just to add to my previous comment... The persistent partition in hardy
is labelled "casper-rw"... I had the right label on the partition, just
put in the older name in my write up.

Further to what I said earlier I now think it dropped out to busybox
when trying to find the squashfs partition, so this may well affect
anyone using a high speed usb flash drive with a livecd on a 901 (and
others?) if ehci_ucd isn't built into the kernel or preloaded before
casper does its scanning... But as I knew nothing about initramfs,
casper, livecds etc before my eee turned up on thursday and I started
messing around with this I could be completely wrong :)