[Question #43115]: Ubuntu application installer?

In previous verion, UBUNTU 8.04, system came with the default ubuntu application installer (In the Add/Revome apps option), which I use in my desktop PC under Kubuntu. I've seen that now only the ugly Synaptic package installer is available. How can the installer be added. Will be added in final version?