Re: [Question #43067]: remix interface question

JRocket proposed the following answer:
You should see your usb stick appear on the right hand side list of file
space mounts and directories.

I am running Ubuntu eee of a usb stick.  When I plug in a 300Gb external
drive it appears on the right hand side, underneath the system file
space mount.  If you want to unmount the usb key / drive, it should have
a little white triangle which will unmount the usb when clicked.

If there is nothing there, you could check to see if the usb is mounted
by opening the file manage nautilus, or running the termainal and
running

df -h

or run:

dmesg | less

in a terminal and seeing if there are any errors mounting the drive.

I haven't run the installer, but would hope this all works when Ubuntu
eee is installed.  If any one would like to confirm, that would be
great.