[Blueprint include-fixes] Include all the fixes on the wikis

Blueprint changed by Jens:

Whiteboard changed to:

The hard part is that the default ubuntu applications has to be changed:
ex: fstab changes (tmpfs) - the application that makes the fstab file
has to include tmpfs. --ramvi

[t o b e says: Should be possible to run a series of sed scripts on the
relevant files to do these changes assuming there is a convenient point
to run them (i.e. just after install finishes before first boot).

I've created a debian package of the 901 hotkeys fixes. But I don't know
how to restrict it to be installed on a 901. -- Jens

--
  Include all the fixes on the wikis
  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu-eee/+spec/include-fixes