Re: [Question #43104]: Ubuntu eee remove remix feature

MatthewMetzger proposed the following answer:
Patrick,

thanks for the tip on which packages to remove. I restored the normal
interface settings by removing these packages and then restoring a
backup of my home folder that I made before upgrading to 8.04.1.

If you have a backup of your home folder (or maybe even the gnome
settings from another computer), it is easy to get the regular interface
back up. I'm a huge fan of the Clearlooks theme. It runs fast and looks
good.