[Question #44088]: Screen Flicker 1000h and Crash

I have been using ubuntu eee for about a week now and have noticed a slight screen flicker or jolt every now and then. I have no idea what it is. The most troubling part is that one time the screen flickered and then went to a solid blue screen (about the same color as the default background) and I couldn't get out of it. I had to do a hard reboot in order to resume use. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Greg