[Question #44216]: wifi on 901 ? anyone else with problems ?

Hi All,

Thanks for all your help, relative noob here.  I've installed as instructed and tried many things but wifi will still not connect consistantly to my wep network.  Are lots of people still having problems or have I overlooked something simple.  Does anyone know if there is howto to diagnose the cause of the problems?

I know there are challenges but a netbook that doesn't connect to wifi is ... a bit ... redundant ??  :-)

thanks

Jim