[Question #44517]: Everything is very slow !

Hi,

I installed Ubuntu eee 8.04.1 on my Asus eee pc 701 4G. The interface Ubuntu Netbook remix is looking very good, however it is very slooow ! The animations are slow, and when I scroll down in an application list the wallpaper disapears or blinks. I also installed Audacious music player, and when I drag the window it is really very slow! (better with other apps). Is there any way to fix that ?

Thanks! :)