[Question #44664]: waking up from Hybernation (EeePc 701 4g)

Just a quick question, got Ubuntu Eee 8.04.1 Release Candidate 2 on my EeePc 701 4g.
When the system (running just only on battery) gos to sleep iam not getting it to wake up again.
Not bij touching the touchpad or hitting any of the keys.
I have to turn the machine off and on a gain to get it back to a working order, is this a know issu?

Gerard