Re: [Question #44739]: Eee Storage

Byakko proposed the following answer:
Hmmm, should be able to, as you have to download a client, and the default Linux OS is xandros.
You will however, need to use your Eee Storage account details to download the client. (I haven't been able to yet as the whole website lagged for me).
Someone correct me if I'm wrong though, but if there's a client intended for the original linux OS i don't see why you can't run it in eee-buntu