Re: [Question #44739]: Eee Storage

jschmier proposed the following answer:
I recieved the following from Eee Storage (YoStore) support when I
inquired about a Linux client:

"We are the third party vender of ASUS, Asus Update server currently
being tested, such as testing is complete, Eee Storage Linux Client
programs will also be provided. Pending the release of service time will
be determined immediately notify you."

When/If a Linux client is available, it should be able to run on Ubuntu
Eee (or whatever we're calling it by then).