[Question #44870]: sound and wlan doesn´t work correct

Hi guys,
Nice work but there many bugs i mean.
I have install. with an usb stick and netbootin. After fixing apt-get files update are possible. On the first boot sound is mute or 0. I´ve set it to 100% and reboot. Nothing happens. The volume is mute.

Then i switch thew waln with the Fn + F2 of.....that works.....on too..but wlan doesn´t work. I turn it a second time off and the asus reboots.

I have an eee 701 surf 4g with 2 gb ram!  rc2 install.

You use ext3 and swap as standard??? ssd killers or whats on? :-)