Re: [Question #41891]: WiFi reception trouble

ord5 requested for more information:
I have just installed 8.04.1 on my 701 (EEE PC 4G) and the wireless is still very unusable. If I am not within 4-5 meters of my wireless router somehow my internet connection becomes very very slow (like I am back in the 14.4Kbps modem days). The signal power shows around 40-50% which in my opinion should not be a reason for such a slow speed.
I did not have such problems with the original xandros OS.