Re: [Question #45005]: Eee 900 doesn't connect to network on 1st start

Adam McDaniel proposed the following answer:
NetworkManager 0.6.6 in Hardy is a little finicky sometimes. This has
happened to me, only because NetworkManager was defaulting on another
connection that was very weak, not my home network.

* Right click the network icon in the Notification Area, select Edit Networks.
* Delete every network listed.
* Left click on the network icon and select your home network.

You will need to re-enter your home network key, as well as any other
APs you normally connect to, but this should straighten NetworkManager
out