Re: [Question #44992]: Missing Notebook Remix

Ottar Grimstad gave more information on the question:
I decided to reinstall ubuntu eee to get my system in working order
again.

This is now a bug report that notebook remix is not included in the
8.04.1 version ready for downloading on the web pages, and that the page
on nbr-switchr shougd have included a warning against installing and
using it when netebook remix is not installed.

I searched the web for notebook remix but my linux knowledge is not good
enough that I am able to install it from https://launchpad.net/netbook-
remix