[Question #45283]: Torrent download will ALWAYS fail.

It is driving me crazy, yesterday after the first time the torrent finished downloading I proceeded with the installation steps, but everything was failing, unetbootin would silently "forget" to extract the iso and the other methods would make the installer crash with SQUASHFS errors. I decided to force a torrent verification of the image, and it figured out 5 chunks were wrong. After 30 minutes of download I did a new verify just in case, again wrong, then I  did it again, and again, sometimes 10 chunks are wrong and sometimes 5.

Last 4 times I got these md5 checksums for the iso file:
428dbd506b1a6a945c35e2d8558702c8
a9b947d5a81379c92a76b91910f2f77a
04a60a3abe8b47548e23d72f0d9dd9a7
a9b947d5a81379c92a76b91910f2f77a (yes, this happened twice)

All different from the 78a15c3d929c438b3ab0ce20b3da7587 one in the site, is the torrent being attacked or something? I really wouldn't trust sourceforge a 600~ MB file, sourceforge likes to end the connection after few minutes as if the download was complete, I also would find it very frustrating to have to download the whole 600MB again, anyone suggests ideas on how to fix this?