[Question #45320]: some javascript not working in firefox

Since installing version 8.4.1, i have been unable to use certain javascript-based pages in firefox.  Most javascript is still working fine.  I do not have NoScript installed.  I have added some sun-java6 packages, but did not think that would interfere with FF.

mainly i have noticed this with some forum sites... rich text editors and sometimes plain text fields do not appear in submission forms.  Also, i am unable to launch or join meetings using webex (http://webex.com)

thanks for the help, and keep up the great work!