Re: [Question #43167]: Camera still not working with 8.04.1

Davíð Jakobsson proposed the following answer:
I can confirm that after installing ubuntu eee 8.04.1 RC2 from stock
Xandros on a eee 900 I also needed to enable the camera in bios. It was
working fine on Xandros so I assume that the installation proccess
changed it. The camera is working fine now after changing the bios
setup.